KlearNow is pioneering “Logistics as a Service” (LaaS) by creating the industry’s first fully cloud-based digital network that can be used across the entire array of supply chain participants to simplify the transit of goods worldwide. KlearNow’s LaaS model/platform is powered by our proprietary artificial intelligence/machine learning (AI/ML) engine that automates the digitization of the many current siloed, manual, and paper-based processes – ultimately turning a mass of disconnected data into a structured and adaptable resource for all partners.
KlearNow is operational and a certified Customs Business provider in US, Canada and UK with plans to grow in many more markets in near future. Be a part of a rapidly growing company where you will have the opportunity to extend our leadership position and fast-track innovation behind AI-powered intelligent supply chain solutions.
Over and above the core customs clearance solution, KlearNow is also providing consolidated freight visibility, data and document management and intra-port activity for efficient Drayage.
KlearNow has the flexibility of a small start up with the security of a well-funded organization with strong investors and advisors.
As a Regional Inside Sales Manager, you will have the opportunity to build an inside sales team to support selling our unique web-based platform. KlearNow’s platform helps companies drive efficiencies in their supply chain, specifically around their customs clearance process. KlearNow provides several additional supply chain solutions, such as drayage, trade document management, end to end visibility regardless of carrier, etc.
This role will be responsible for leading the inside sales team and growing our customer base to meet quota goals.
- Hire, Lead, manage and supervise the day-to-day sales efforts for 7 inside sales representatives
- Generate sales/new business & exceed KPIs for KlearNow through managing your sales team
- Create positive relationships and motivate your team to exceed sales quotas.
- Coach your team to ensure they are knowledgeable about all aspects of the KlearNow platform.
- Bring leadership and stability to your team.
- Create and promote a fun, positive, and energetic sales environment.
- Be a team player, working closely with other divisions to drive company success.
- Other duties identified to drive performance and meet business needs.
- 3+ years as an Inside Sales Manager / Supervisor experienced in driving teams members to exceed sales quotas
- History of maximizing sales KPIs and achieve/exceed sales goals
- Ability to problem-solve.
- Experience with logistics processes, systems, and solutions as well as customs brokerage a plus
- Solid PC operational knowledge along with Microsoft Office applications experience
- Knowledge of international commercial transportation (air and ocean freight)
- Bachelor’s degree desired
Regional Inside Sales Manager Benefits
- Competitive base salary
- Quarterly bonus/commissions
- Health, Stock Options, 401k, etc.